Dr.Eng., MIEICE, SMIEEE
Intelligent Information Communications Lab
Graduate School of Engineering
Osaka Prefecture University
1-1 Gakuen-cho, Nakaku
Sakai, Osaka, 599-8531, Japan
Office: B11-416, Nakamozu Campus
E-Mail: hai.lin [at] ieee.org, lin [at] eis.osakafu-u.ac.jp
Hai Lin received the B.E. degree from Shanghai JiaoTong University, China, in 1993, the M.E. degree from University of the Ryukyus, Japan, in 2000, and the Dr.Eng. degree from Osaka Prefecture University, Japan, in 2005. Since 2000, he was a research associate in the Graduate
School of Engineering, Osaka Prefecture University, where now he is an associate professor.
His research interests are in signal processing for communications, wireless communications, and statistical signal processing. Dr. Lin is now serving as an Editor of the IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, and an Editor of the IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology.
- IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 4342-4350, Dec. 2012. , and K. Yamashita, "Time domain blind I/Q imbalance compensation based on real-valued Filter,"
- R. Kume, Proc. of IEEE ICC 2012, Ottawa, Canada, June 2012. , and K. Yamashita, "Repeated preamble based carrier frequency offset estimation in the presence of I/Q imbalance," in
- Proc. of IEEE GLOBECOM 2011, Houston, TX, USA, Dec. 2011. and K. Yamashita, "Blind frequecny-dependent I/Q imbalance compensation using system identification," in
- X. Cai, Y. Wu, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 1200-1205, Mar. 2011. , and K. Yamashita, "Estimation and compensation of CFO and I/Q imbalance in OFDM systems under timing ambiguity,"
- X. Wang, H. Li, and IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 431-442, Feb. 2011. , "A new adaptive OFDM system with precoded cyclic prefix for dynamic cognitive radio communications",
- U. Yunus, Proc. of IEEE GLOBECOM 2010, Miami, FL, USA, Dec. 2010. , and K. Yamashita, "A novel equalization method for OFDM systems without guard interval," in
- N. Zhou, X. Zhu, Y. Huang, and H. Lin, "Low complexity cross-layer design with packet dependent scheduling for heterogeneous traffic in multiuser OFDM systems," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 9. no. 6, pp. 1912-1923, June 2010.
- J. Gao, X. Zhu, H. Lin and A. K. Nandi, "Linear least squares CFO estimation and Kalman filtering based I/Q imbalance compensation in MIMO SC-FDE systems," in Proc. of IEEE ICC 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, May 2010.
- J. Gao, X. Zhu, H. Lin and A. K. Nandi, "Independent component analysis based semi-blind I/Q imbalance compensation for MIMO OFDM systems," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 9. no. 3, pp. 914-920, Mar. 2010.
- H. Lin, X. Zhu, and K. Yamashita, "Low-complexity pilot-aided compensation for carrier frequency offset and I/Q imbalance," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 58. no. 2, pp. 448-452, Feb. 2010.